Recipe created by Vojtech Vegh
150 g Coconut Cream
140 g Banana Peels
70 g Onion chopped
70 g Cauliflower Leaves
70 g Broccoli Stalk
70 g Potatoes
70 g Tomato
20 g Vegetable Oil
10 g Garlic minced
10 g Curry Powder
Curry Leaves optional
1. Dice the potatoes, broccoli stalk, cauliflower leaves, tomatoes and slice the banana peels.
2. Chop the onion and sautee it in a pan with a touch of vegetable oil.
3. Add the minced garlic, curry powder, curry leaves (if using) and sautee for another minute.
2. Add all the diced vegetables and rest of the ingredients.
4. Add enough water to cover the vegetables and cook on medium heat for about 30-40 minutes.
5. Once cooked, season with lime juice.